Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Paint Color and Another Realization

So here it is...the moment you have been waiting for!


As I mentioned in the previous post, this is Spring Break, and it is really quiet around the office. I am taking off early tomorrow and completely on Thurs/Fri so hopefully we will make some great progress on the Bathroom!
So for my next realization...my blog is a mess! Every time I post it looks different, and I just can't get the layout right. I have seen other blogs I like, but I don't know how to get mine to look good. I am pretty savvy with computer stuff, but I feel like a dummy at this! I know about the free template sites, but I haven't found anything I like yet...and I am really looking for more than a template, I think...suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I love the color!!!! Yeah!!!! You two are just plain awesome!

    ReplyDelete