Anyway, we got it all together, and then began to look at where the plumbing would line up. This is where it got a little more complicated than we had hoped (I feel like I've said that before...hmmm). The faucet we picked out from IKEA did not have standard supply connections. Rather than jimmy it and risk bad or leaky connections, we opted for a plain faucet from the good ole US of A, purchased at HD. There were only a few options for a single hole sink. So, the faucet isnt exactly what we wanted, but I still think it looks nice, and it works great.
Also, we replaced the beige light switch with a nice white one. A 69 cent fix that really makes a huge difference!